The club and the operator of this website are committed to protecting your privacy. Please take a moment to read this
that information identifies you individually:- e.g. your name and address details.
1. What information do we hold about you and how is it collected?
When you register on this site and buy Season or Match tickets, some personal information (including your name,
postal and email addresses) is collected by us. You may also be asked for your personal information at other times
on this site.
In common with many other online services, we may use "cookies" to store and sometimes track information
about you. A cookie is a small amount of data sent from the server and stored on your PC's hard drive. Most web
browser to show you where a cookie has been set up. Certain services are only activated by the presence of a cookie
2. What do we do with your personal information?
We will combine the different types of data to create a membership profile for you. This helps us to provide you with
a more personalised service which is tailored to suit your needs. The more information we have, the better the
service we can provide.
Your personal information may be disclosed by us to the Club. It will be used by us and the Club for the following
- to update and develop records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis;
- to assist in the provision of services/products to you; and
- to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
3. What are your choices?
By law, you are entitled to:
- object to your personal information being used for marketing purposes. We give you the choice to opt-out of our
using, or supplying your personal information to the Club or to other reputable suppliers for these purposes.
You can do this during the registration process by simply unticking the box provided.
- receive, upon payment of a fee, a copy of any personal information about you which is held by us.
- require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any of your personal information which is inaccurate or not up
to date held by us.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, then please write to the contact address set out below stating your full
name and address and providing any other relevant information. Wigan Warriors RLFC, DW Stadium, Wigan WN5
authorise. It does not cover third party sites to which we provide links, nor does it cover advertisers and content
partners within our service who may also collect your personal information. They may have their own privacy policies
and/or terms and conditions of use.
If you choose to place your personal details on any publicly accessible page (for example, on a message board), then
5. How do we protect your information?
We are firmly committed to data security. When you place orders or access your account information, we offer use of a
secure server. The secure server software encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. We take steps
to guard against unauthorised access to customer data. Although we make every effort to create a secure environment
for your personal information, we cannot guarantee the safety of any personal information which you transmit to us